New Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dynasty

A forum based on the game New Dynasty, here you can discuss everything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mizukage Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mizukage Application Empty Mizukage Application Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Gallant594

IC Name: Kei Satoru

Byond Key: Gallant594

Rank (Grade): A+ (I'd guess that's the rank for a young kage, at least)

Village: Kirigakure

Specs: Scout.

(RP Example.)
Standing at the middle of a lake with a serene mind, Kei moved his left hand through his robe and wrapped his fingers around the object which he was carrying inside the robe in order to establish a firm grip, he draws it out. The calmness of his surrounding was saying something, as if there was impending doom, this silence..it was screaming. He didn't take any move just yet, he waited for the mist to thicken up as he detected the presence of his targets around him. He knew that the risk was great, but he had to get this done. There was no way he could back down, there was no way to retreat anyways, so he waited.

His ears twitched, he heard the sound of the footsteps being placed on the water, he opened his eyes which seems to glimmer in the dim light ever so brightly as if they were bull of chakra. His crystal eyes pierced through the mist, he turned around almost immediately and pushed his feet against the water in order to vanish in an instance, performing the arts of Body-Flicker in order to appear near his target, Kei makes his stand on the fence. Now pulling the object he had his hands on, out, he immediately loaded it and...

..Placed it's one end near the eye and pointed the object's other end towards his targets. As the fog clears out, he smiles and his face turns redder. He was spying on the girls in the spring who were there to take bath, the object which he had his hands on, was nothing else but a scope through which he looked at the girls. He let out a chuckle, his tranquil state of mind was not tranquil anymore and he ended up snickering a bit. That was enough for a female ninja to find out what their perverted kage was doing and she immediately jumped up to kick Kei on the face and away. Although being able to sense her presence and being perfectly capable of dodging the woman, Kei decided to not to do it and let her feel better by letting her hit him. This sent Kei flying across the area, he utilized the force of her blow in order to travel back to his Mansion with minimum effort placed.

(Why do you want to be this rank so much?)
Well..Because, I am not this rank...?
Okay, fine. I will answer seriously.
Well, you see people want a fun RP-bringer Kage and I just have a character for that, a Kage who can bring some awesome RP to the Village and make it a fun place. Besides, they would need a great leader and I have past experiences in leading and stuff, So I thought "Why the hell not?" I've never been Kage before, mainly because of the fact that I like to leave some space for development in my character. It's not like I can't develop as a Kage, I am more than sure that I can. So yeah, I've decided to go for Kage.

Last edited by Gallant594 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Mizukage Application Empty Re: Mizukage Application Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Gallant594

I really have no idea how Ranking Works, actually. I mean when it comes to ranks. So.. If A+ is too much, I don't mind you giving me something else. Give me whatever you rank you feel right, I wouldn't mind. As for Age i can go 21-28, whatever you guys deem worthy.

3Mizukage Application Empty Re: Mizukage Application Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Gallant594

Oh, your opinion mattered to me, that's why I replied Razz

4Mizukage Application Empty Re: Mizukage Application Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Wache

Wache
Admin

Your application has been approved. Please log and GM the link to your forum posting for proof. You'll be given your setup after.

Enjoy your RP!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum