New Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dynasty

A forum based on the game New Dynasty, here you can discuss everything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Konoha - Genin Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Konoha - Genin Application  Empty Konoha - Genin Application Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:45 am

Theosoph

Theosoph

IC Name: Damien, Eosoph
Byond Key: Theosoph
Village: Konohagakure
Specs: Medic (Rookie), tai-jutsu (rookie), Clan Specs. 

(RP Example): 

•   Akakio, exhausted from his journey so far, enters into this empty building and lays in the estranged bed. "Wow... I thought getting to Konoha on foot would be easy.. I've been running non-stop.." He looks over to the furniture. "I wonder if this is someone's home.." Time passes and Akakio realizes he can't get any sleep. "I might as well.." He thinks for a second. "Go train in the dark?" He sits up in bed. "Nothing to it but to do it!" He jumps to his feet and gets himself mentally prepared to train. Akakio races outside only to be met with rain. "Oh this is just great.. now what am I gonna do!? What else can go wrong!?" He contemplates his next move, enjoying the feel of the rain on his skin; the droplets washing away his stress with each successful pelt. "Here..." Akakio kneels, and positions himself in a meditative stance. "This place was calling to me.. as if.. I'm supposed to be here.." Akakio places his hands against each other pointing them upward and begins to let his mind wander. Some minutes pass and Akakio can feel the rain on his skin more intimately than before. The connection to his surroundings was becoming more acute, and Akakio was now self evident of that; remaining calm he allowed himself to succumb to this feeling. As this feeling set in, Akakio could feel something strange in the air. "..." His body relaxes more and allows this weird sensation in the air to surround him, and even intermingle with his chakra. That's when he realized what this sensation truly was... It was raw energy.. As Akakio realized the true identity behind this sensation he did well to note the differences in power between his own chakra and this natural energy. By far nature energy was stronger, "But why?" he thought. This raw energy was so much stronger that it felt like it started infringing upon his own chakra; pushing its way deep into his body and into his chakra channels. Suddenly the surge of raw energy sprung from the core of his stomach and outwards throughout his body. This made Akakios feel extremely energized and yet he remained still, un-moving, like a stone. The rain had stopped now and Akakio rose to his feet, his hands still clasped together and eyes shut tight. Thoughts slowly but surely started to flood his mind again, he knew he couldn't keep his meditative focus for much longer, but he tried anyway. He liked this feeling... of being connected to his surroundings.. this feeling of knowing what nature's chakra felt like. The sun now began to appear in the sky and Akakio finally opened his eyes, but something was different; very different. Looking down at his hands he could see a faint stream of visible light. "What the..." He saw that this light emitting from his hand was a light blue. "Could this be my chakra?" He thought. Then as soon as it was there, it was gone. The light had faded and the sun shone brighter. Akakio, confused and a little light headed from the proceeding events decided it was time to stop training and rest for a while. Once again Akakios enters the people-less dwelling and lays down in the bed. He contemplates what happened earlier in the semi-forest like place and the light that surrounded his hand. "Can I make that happen again...?" His lays in silence, thinking deeply. Akakio sits up quickly. "Man.. I didn't mean to fall asleep.." He looks over at the furniture again. "Yeah, I need to leave this place.." He gets out of bed and leaves this house for good this time. As Akakio races towards konoha once again, he pauses for a moment and looks around. "There it is again.." He whispers to himself. "Nature's chakra..." He closes his eyes and a faint breeze flows through the air trying to take his hair with it. The breeze finally stops and Akakio opens his eyes again knowing that he had just embarked on something great, yet he keeps his cool composure and continued onward.

(Why do I want this rank so much?): For one I'm an avid role-player and feel I would bring more to the table to other players if I was already able to share some of the knowledge I know as a ninja in a higher class. Furthermore it would help me with getting up in ranks so I can start learning medical ninjutsu and start teaching others so that my village can have a prominent medical team, or at least somewhat of a medical team if needed. The thing is, my clan and my rank coincide perfectly, so I find it easy to just adjust my character into a genin rank as to best suite his clan and my overall village.

Last edited by Theosoph on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to clean some things up.)

2Konoha - Genin Application  Empty Re: Konoha - Genin Application Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Wache

Wache
Admin

Your application has been approved. Please log and GM the link to your forum posting for proof. You'll be given your setup after.

3Konoha - Genin Application  Empty Re: Konoha - Genin Application Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Theosoph

Theosoph

Thank you sir, and how about my custom clan? If that is possible.

4Konoha - Genin Application  Empty Re: Konoha - Genin Application Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 am

Wache

Wache
Admin

Your custom clan application is still under review.

5Konoha - Genin Application  Empty Re: Konoha - Genin Application Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 am

Theosoph

Theosoph

Okay, thank you for the heads up! I really appreciate it`

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum