- D-rank - assigned to genin fresh from the Academy. They pose almost no risk to the ninja's life and usually consist of odd jobs like farming and babysitting work. The reward for a D-rank mission is between five and fifty ryō.
- C-rank - assigned to more experienced genin or chūnin. They are missions anticipated to have some combat involved with the possibility of injury to the shinobi performing it. Examples are guarding people, background investigations, or capturing or suppressing wild animals. The reward for a C-rank mission is between thirty and one hundred ryō.
- B-rank - assigned to experienced chūnin. They are missions anticipated to involve combat with other ninja. Examples are guarding people, espionage, or killing other ninja. The reward for a B-rank mission is between one hundred fifty and two hundred ryō.
- A-rank - assigned to jōnin, concerning, among other things, village-or state-level matters and trends. Examples are guarding VIPs or suppressing ninja forces. The reward for an A-rank mission is between one hundred fifty and a thousand ryō.
- S-rank - assigned to experienced jōnin and concern state-level confidential matters. Examples are assassinating VIPs, and transporting highly classified documents. The reward for an S-rank mission is more than a thousand ryō.
(UN)OFFICIAL D-RANK MISSION LOG
|Farming||Requires 5 items.||5|
|Sanitation||All extra items left randomly on the map.||15|
|Delivery||Transporting basic scrolls, light weight weapons, and currency.||25|
|Patrols||Genins are expected to conduct two man party patrols around the temple. (Must be assigned)||35|
|Search||A general search for a missing item(s). (Search limit to a maximum of three items)||45|
|Janitor||Aid in basic clean in kage manner, village temple, and hospital.||50|
(UN)OFFICIAL C-RANK MISSION LOG
|Hunting||Track down a deer or wild boar and bring it to the butcher.||30|
|Light Recon||Patrol around the village's outer gate alone.||45|
|Mild Recon||Requires a minimum of a three man team. If a medic is present two man teams are permitted. ||50|
|Medical||Medical treatment conducted in hospital.||55|
|Intel||Conduct a background investigation wither it be internal or external||60-80|
|Bodyguard||Shinobies are expected to guard key personals when entering the village as a sign of good faith. Typically someone of a C+ rank or lower (Minimum party of one can be allowed)||100|
(UN)OFFICIAL B-RANK MISSION LOG
|Bodyguard||Shinobies are expected to guard key personals when entering the village as a sign of good faith. Typically someone of a B rank or lower.||150|
|Espionage||Utilizing informants or going undercover to spy and extract information on political and military operations.||175|
(Based of Assassinating shinobies of 'B' grade or less)
(UN)OFFICIAL A-RANK MISSION LOG
|Bodyguard||Shinobies are expected to guard key personals when entering the village as a sign of good faith. Typically VIPs someone of a A- rank or greater.||150-500|
|Depending on the state-level shinobies are sent out to suppress ninja forces||500-1000|
(UN)OFFICIAL S-RANK MISSION LOG
|Delivery||transporting highly classified documents||1200|
(Based of Assassinating shinobies of 'B+' grade or greater)