New Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dynasty

A forum based on the game New Dynasty, here you can discuss everything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snake Sage App

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snake Sage App Empty Snake Sage App Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Schriffer

IC Name: Shihasu, Kakuheki
Byond Key: Schriffer
Rank (Grade): (B+)Jounin (Snake Sage)
Village: Kiri
Specs: Generalist

(RP Example.)

Kakuheki lowered his head as he bowed before the great snake infront of him, the fear in his heart not allowing his eyes to meet with those of the great beast. He listened closely as it's massive body scraped against the ground beneath it before it suddenly came to a halt. His timid nature revealed itself in his voice as he spoke, "I-I, D-don't wish to bother you or anything, but I must return to the V-V-Village." He stuttered, afraid of what the snakes reaction might be, but to his surprise the snake gave off a small *Hiss* before it's body moved around the cave once more. Kakuheki never knew why he put himself in these positions but it looks like he was safe for now, with his training done he'd finally be able to return to the village. Part of him was eager to show off the new things he'd learned but he was but a modest man so he'd most likely go back to the helpless ninja act.

Kakuheki exited the cave, squinting as the bright sun peaked over the horizon, his eye balls felt as if they were on fire, though it subsided once his eyes had adjusted to the light. A single hut stood at the mouth of the valley, this is where he kept his things and slept when he wasn't training, though he had no use for this place now. Quickly packing up all his things, Kakuheki departed from the small place he once called home and began walking down a dirt path. He'd look back one last time, waving good bye to his training ground before disappearing into the forest that hid this sacred place.  

As he walked down the path his expression shifted from that of an innocent person, to a twisted grin one found on the most notorious of super villians. After years of plotting and researching his plans were finally coming together nicely, nothing else stood in his way as far as he saw it. Managing to obtain the sacred power of the snakes, suddenly he'd stop walking down the path and turn around sensing someone's presense hidden in the bushes. His twisted grin remained as he spoke. "This place is a secret to everyone!" his hands moving rapidly as he quickly formed several handseals before unleashing one of the jutsu that he had learned. Within moments the person who had been tailing him was enveloped in snakes bitten to death by their fangs.

Kakuheki then marched on towards his home village, a village that held no purpose for him, something he merely used to grow in strength. As for the corpse of the unknown ninja, it was quickly eaten before the snakes dispersed leaving no traces of what he had done.

(Why do you want to be this rank so much?)

I suppose I want this rank because it is something I have always wanted to do but have never gotten the chance. I'm available most of the time so I'll have a good schedule for rp and such. Also Antagonist.

Last edited by Schriffer on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : felt something was missing wanted to add a more indepth preview of the character. Also changed village)

2Snake Sage App Empty Re: Snake Sage App Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Keishi

Damn I'mma have to hunt you down. I want to learn snakes only to become like Kabuto.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum