New Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dynasty

A forum based on the game New Dynasty, here you can discuss everything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yamatoki, Tsuki( SSM App)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yamatoki, Tsuki( SSM App) Empty Yamatoki, Tsuki( SSM App) Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 am

jetray78

IC Name: Yamatoki, Tsuki
Byond Key: Jetray78
Rank (Grade): SSM( Chunnin Or Jonin)
Village: Kirigakure
Specs: Kenjustu, and Fuinjustu if Jounin. Kenjustu if chuunin.

RP Example: Tsuki sat down by a brown thick tree with pink leaves, and thin branches. He started to look around him, and saw many animals. The ground was covered with small watery grass. It was very windy, and it drizzled a little. The clouds covered the whole sky, and blocked the sun. The clouds looked dark and huge. The grass was green and being eaten by few animals. One of the animals were a small white rabbit, and another a Panda. The area was a open field, but only had one tree that wasn't so big. The tree which Tsuki was sitting beside. Everything was lightly dark, but still peaceful and lovely. Tsuki fell asleep beside the tree, and a storm became.

(Why do you want to be this rank so much?) I always loved to be a SSM; it is such a great rank to be as a swordsmen.

2Yamatoki, Tsuki( SSM App) Empty Re: Yamatoki, Tsuki( SSM App) Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:26 am

Wache

Wache
Admin

I'm sorry, but I have to deny your application based on the fact that Kirigakure already has all of its starter ranks filled. Thank you for posting.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum