New Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Dynasty

A forum based on the game New Dynasty, here you can discuss everything.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chunin for Sunagakure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chunin for Sunagakure Empty Chunin for Sunagakure Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Shootingshark

IC Name: Sohryu, Asuka
Byond Key: Alice-oneesama
Rank (Grade): Chunin
Village: Sunagakure
Specs: Medic

(RP Example.)
Asuka Sohryu wipes the sweat of her face as she stands up. She is in desperate need of a break, but there is no break for this medic. A lot of people got badly hurt, and Asuka can not pause for a single moment; it might mean the difference between life and death for someone.

As Asuka continues to triage all the victims of the attack, she wonders why it happened in the first place. They never provoked such a brutal betrayal of their human rights.. but they were attacked anyway. "Why do people keep fighting..", she thinks to herself.

As long as Asuka stands, she will be there and save as many people as she can. So far nobody has died.. but there are two shinobi here who are badly hurt. They need a hospital.. or surgery. If help doesn't come soon.. she will have to operate and try to save their lifes. It might cost them their legs.. but there is no other alternative.

Even though the stress must be intense.. Asuka never shows any sign of trouble. Her face is one of pure focus and patience. She works hard without complaining. She always takes care of people.. but who takes care of Asuka?

(Why do you want to be this rank so much?)
I love helping people. I almost chose to study to be a nurse in real life. I think it is an admirable profession and I can only hope that I can do it justice while rp'ing as a medic.

2Chunin for Sunagakure Empty Re: Chunin for Sunagakure Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Wache

Wache
Admin

Your application has been approved. Please log and GM the link to your forum posting for proof. You'll be given your setup after.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum